Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still Alive

So the other day I really wanted to knit a sock...I mean bad!!! It started off ok....I was able to knit off an on all day, no problems at all....well till later that night. I don't know what the deal is. I get dizzy or something and then I get sick. I've been able to knit just a few row the last couple days...I really want to knit. Damn it. I have all that sock yarn and now have time to use it and I can't. But I can spin no problems. weird huh? Oh check out what I found on FreeCycle. Free Fleece. And nice stuff too! They came from a local spinner. The Shetland's are from her sheep and the Corriedale Cross are from a friend of hers. I can't wait to start playing with them.

White Corriedale Cross and Brown Shetland White Corriedele Cross and Brown Shetland

Shetland Light Grey Shetland
Brown Shetland Dark Brown Shetland
Brown Corriedale CrossBrown Corriedale Cross (mostly all carded)


Oh I've had a couple people ask me if I was going to sell my fiber and such because I'm closing my shop. No. I still plan on spinning and dyeing. I may sort my fleece and destash some of that....Maybe. We'll have to wait and see. Now that I have the time to spin it I may not need to destash....

2 comments:

Mintdee said...

I find myself insanely jealous of you now.

Nice find!

Batty said...

I hope you feel better soon! Are you getting a middle ear infection? Do you wear glasses that are no longer right for you? Do you need glasses? There are so many things that can make a person dizzy...