Monday, March 10, 2008

I don't wanta...

....do anything that I used to love to do anymore. The idea of knitting makes me sick...I mean really sick. I can't even look at my yarn. I'm having a hard time even writing about it. I'm so not kidding here. I don't even check my email more then once a day anymore. I can't eat anything that I used to love...thinking about pizza makes me what to puke. This baby is really fucking me up. I don't remember it being like this with Gooey, then again I was working 12-14 hour days and all I remember is being sleepy...

I really hope I get over this soon....I really want to love my yarn again..... I did finished that little green and orange sweater...well almost..I still have to sew on the snaps. I haven't tryed to spin any yarn, I'm guessing it wouldn't be any fun right now. Both etsy shops are still open and will stay that way unless something happens and I can't run them anymore.... I've been wanting to update the yarn shop with more batts...I have been feeling so shitty I can't bring myself to card anything....I also have stuff to update the other shop...but again....Sick. I really hate being sick... I hope this doesn't last much longer...I don't know if I could handle this for all 9 months. Hell it's only been like 2 weeks that I've felt like crap....I swear I'm not a whiner...this just really sucks. ok off to eat again before....well you know....

2 comments:

Raeknits!_and_spins said...

It doesn't last forever, sweetie. I had no sickness with my first, but with my second I had about 10 weeks of horrible nausea, right thru xmas and new years! And the not wanting to knit thing, too. Even thinking about it made me sick! That went away after the second trimester. Take care of yourself!

AnnieMouse said...

I really doesn't last forever, it just feels like it does.

My sister swore by graham crackers before bed and a midnight snack of a piece of fruit seemed to make the morning sickness bearable.