Friday, February 15, 2008

Wow I'm getting lazy....

about blogging...

baby blanket 002



So lazy I can't even take a good picture of the baby blanket I finished...well here it is :) I really like how it turned out and stuff....



I've been working on a pair of man socks for DH, little miss Zara keeps eating them... NICE...I've done a couple rows of sotsii, but am still not finished with the 2nd clue....gotta get on that...oh I never told you that she ate 2 balls of the yarn I was using...I spent many..many days making it useable again...so not fun...

I haven't touch my wheel in like forever...I'm just so burned out with yarn...and I've been super busy with the other shop...but I will be update the yarn soon, I'm pulling the yarn from the booth this weekend and relisting it next week...I won't be dyeing or spinning to sell for awile... Oh sorry about the spelling...Spell Check doesn't work and will I can't spell to save my life.

1 comment:

Batty said...

I guess a person can burn out on just about anything. Take care of yourself, you don't want to overdo anything to the point of losing your enjoyment.

The baby blanket is beautiful.