Saturday, February 02, 2008

More Baby Blanket

It's about time that I post a progress pic of the baby blanket...

baby blanket
I'm just a little over 1/2 way done...I'm going try to spend the whole weekend trying to get it done...

I've been working on alot of new stuff for the other etsy shop it's been taking most of my time...I still haven't finished clue 2 from sotsii...I hope to also finish that up this weekend... Oh here is some pictures of my Button Bling Line...

Button bling for your ears
Button Bling for your ears
Button Bling the set...for you neck
Button Bling the set...for you wrist
Button Bling the set... for your ears

All are made with vintage buttons from my Big-Ass-Box-O-Buttons....

So what do you think?


Oh and I've had a couple people ask me about the Sock Kits with the sock yarn and the Monkey Bag that Momma-Monkey and I did... The last one is the shop I have one more of this pattern and one with handspun sock at the booth...I can bring them home if anyone wanted them.

Also I've sent in all the patterns (Anne, Gwen, Kaylee, and Jane) I had that were not on her server to Socktopia... So if your looking for them they should be up on Ravelry soon.

No comments: