Saturday, February 09, 2008

Bad Little Blogger!!!

But I've been busy....

The baby blanket is almost done...Haven't touched sotsii in a week....

and I've been working on stocking the new shop. I got my hands on 13lb of vintage bling that I've been listing and remaking in to new pieces. I also got 7 more lbs of vintage buttons I've been playing with....I'm having sooo much fun with this stuff! Oh and I have 27 vintage scarves to sort and list...

I'll be pulling most of my yarn from the booth next weekend and relisting it...after that I think I'm going to take a brake from the yarn shop...I'm sure it won't be for long...I'm just alittle burned out....and well I don't dye good yarn or card great batts when I'm not feeling it! When I come back to dyeing I hope to bring in some new base yarn...BFL...mmmm Yummy!


anyway...

Here is what I've been working on lately!

Click on one of the pic to see the whole set, or just stop by the new shop and take a look!
mtatfeb8 041
mtatfeb7 045
mtatfeb8 031

No comments: