Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank You George W



Wait I shouldn't be thanking the puppet, I should be thanking the puppet master. Thank you Chaney! Now send me my fucking money. Do you really thing the American people can with till June? Dude, seriously I think you should really get the ball rolling. Not that this will fix our economic problems... and I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, by all means send me all the money you want! But, we are in this situations because of the mistakes of this administration ie that there war we be fightin. Don't get me wrong, I in full support the men and women over there trying to clean up that mess. I feel for the people of Iraq. But I still feel we should have never stepped foot in that hell hole. What was the point? To keep the price of oil down, now that fucking laughable! Saddam my have been a tyrant but at least he could control his country...oh but wait he was going to sell all the oil to China because they were going to pay more.... I wonder if this is going to get my phone tapped. I bet they'd really enjoy my conversations about yarn....Speaking of yarn! I have a picture for you!

The Baby blanket




Here is the baby blanket I've been working on! Isn't it pretty! I can't wait to see it finished and block out! Blocking is really going to bring out the leafy lace.




Oh and I updated the shop a couple of days ago...some yarn and some super cute flower stitch markers!



2 comments:

Falkor15 said...

wow im angry!!! the baby blanket is cute can't wait to see it done!

Batty said...

I'm going to send my money to a charity of my choice. I'll pick one I think the government should be supporting but doesn't (veterans need all the help they can get, as do battered women and starving children/animals).

If your phone gets tapped, I wonder if the CIA would mind sending me a copy? I'd love to hear what you have to say about yarn!