Friday, January 04, 2008

Spin Every Day In Jan

Peas and Carrots
Rambouillet
361 Yards
3.8oz
13wpi DK WT
Roving from Flawful Fibers

I'm seeing socks made for meeee very soon!
Sandstone
Wool/mohair
146 yards
4.3ozBulky wt
Batts from Copper Pot

I see this yarn as part of my Handspun Log Cabin Blanket :)

Lemon Ice
The softest Merino I've ever felt
360 yards
3.7oz
15wpi Sport Wt
Roving from Ruby's Daughter
Listed in the Shop.

Pink Heather
Merino/Alpaca
365 Yards
4.3oz
15wpi Sport Wt
Spun from Batts that I forgot to list in the store last year some time.
Listed in the Shop.

Spring Garden
BFL
3.4oz
305 Yards
15wpi Sport Wt
Roving was Sweet Magnolia by Yarn Pirate.
Listed in the shop as the very last Handspun Sock Kit.

Spring Garden Handspun Sock Kit

Here's the picture of the kit :)

1 comment:

Batty said...

So pretty!

I want my paycheck to come in the mail. I think our post office lost it... : (