Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I really dislike winter

Man it's been cold! Yes I know it's winter and I live in Michigan, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Here is my new swatch for SotC

New secret-of-chrysopolis swatch

I'm using Colourmart silk. Oh wow is it nice, but a bitch to work with...I've had to start over because I keep dropping stitches.. I've also been working on the baby blanket and am about 5 reps in, there are 2o or 22 and then the edge. I'm trying to do at least 1 rep a day, I'm a day behind and have to do 2 tomorrow. Tomorrow is Latch Hook day. I'm working on a vintage rug. I LOVE vintage latch hook kits! Oh yeah I dyed some sock yarn today, It will be in the shop by the end of the week. I've also ordered tons of beads so new stitch markers coming soon!

On Sunday I started posting my stash on Ravelry. I'm not even close to being done...I think every weeked I'll do a little. I was very fun playing with my yarn!

Here is a question... how do I keep and cat in the house all the time if he's and indoor-outdoor cat? Little B came home yesterday with a huge lump between his eyes...he went to the Vet today and got it lanced, it was a nasty infection... anyway I've never liked him going out...but he was given to me by a friend who lived in BFE so it was ok. I'm in the city...see my problem here?

No comments: