Monday, December 17, 2007

My weekend....Again

It snowed like crazy this weekend, I think we got like 8in or so. I've been plugging away at finishing my last knitted gift, no pictures till after x-mas....but they will be worth the wait. I'll just say that it will be hard to give it away! Gooey, Joe and Zara spent most of the day outside playing in the snow, I wrapped all of the x-mas gifts, man Gooey is getting a lot....even with being broke I was able to do well for her! I can't wait till she gets to open them!

I'm still not sure if were hosting x-mas eve...I just found out Joe's gotta work till 5. And well I can't cook...at all! That and with Zara being Zara, she doesn't like other men or boys in the house AT ALL and she's going to be able to read me, and I won't be happy about having to entertain his parents, who, as you can guess, I don't like much. My sister will be here no matter what, so she'd be a big help. I don't know what will happen...we'll see.

I did frog a few very old WIP that I will just never finish...I'm down to only 3, a red afghan that I've had on the needles for about 2 years and 2 pairs of socks that need a mate. 1 is from the summer the other is about a year old. I also have Juna Regina that I just started a couple of weeks ago....I would like to finish these up before I start anything new, but I need to make DH his hat, scarf and gloves after the holiday.

As for shop news, I will be updating mid Jan with more This and That Spinning Wool Batts and Sock Blend batts. No Handspun Sock or Handpainted Sock for awile...I haven't had the time to spin or the money to buy more base yarn...but new stock will come in soon! I'd also like to bring back the Handpainted Lace for the spring.

Well I don't know how much I'll post this week, If I host x-mas eve I'll be super busy and stuff....

No comments: