Friday, December 14, 2007

Another Gift Finished

Dh's x-mas socks
Yarn: Opal Hundertwasser
Needles: 1/ 2.25mm

These are for Dh, it took me forever to finished them! I think I started them in July...anyway there done. I have one more gift to finish and I'm done with my X-mas crafting! I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but oh well. You can only knit for so many hours in a day.... I've finished my shopping, Thank you Capital One! Now I just have to wrap everything! I'm hope to do most of it on Sunday, DH has the day off and may take Gooey to see Santa. That will depend on his check...as long as the bills get paid...Oh and why can you just go see Santa and not have to pay for the pictures...what's up with that.

So I'm dieing to get my hands on the new Noro sock yarn.....I must have it! I was able to order 1 color from Webs...now if it would just get here already!

2 comments:

Falkor15 said...

I really like those. The yarn is very pretty. I would like to get some that strips like that.

KnitaSaur said...

Oh, those are so pretty! I love stripes. And size 1 needles--those are tiny! I hope the Noro shows up quickly for you!