Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nothing is getting done..

Man having Dh home all the time really messes with my routine. I've pretty much done nothing, or at least if feels like nothing. I finished spinning some BFL roving in to sock yarn and started plying it.

Oh I did find the COOLEST plying tool on etsy. Check it out here. The service is great and they have great spinning tools! I really want this diz and this WPI thingie . Ok back to the plying tool! It's very cool, it make plying sooooo much easier and faster! I've only plyed a bit with it but don't know how I lived without it for so long!

I did finish the head to another crocheted bear. It took FOREVER! I just couldn't count and had to keep riping back and the yarn I'm using didn't like that much. I just have to finish the legs and sew it together and it will be done. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow! I didn't work on Juno tonight, I really need to get a couple more gifts done before I can try again.

Well I better get to bed.

later :)

1 comment:

Batty said...

Having DH at home messes with my routine too. I love having him there, but it means I can't be as... independent, in a sense. Not as focused on one person's schedule and timing. It's surprisingly difficult!