Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I have the roast in the slow cooker and the handmade butter done! I still have cookies and rolls to make :)


The shop is all ready for the sale. I've updated with some more handspun yarn, mostly sock. I did make up some stitch marker, but the I can't seem to get good pictures of them...so I'm giving them away to the first 8 customers! I will start marking everything down and changing the shipping around 11:30Pm EST :)

Here are some pictures of the new yarns listed today! ENJOY

Handspun Sock Romney
Romney Sock
Handspun Sock Coop/Highland Wool
Coop/Highland Wool Sock
Handspun Sock Romney
Romney Sock
Handspun Sock Merino/Corr/Mohair
Merino/Corr/Mohair Sock
Handspun Sock Corr
Corr Sock
Handspun Yarn Coop/Black Diamond Bamboo/Glitz
Coopworth/Black Diamond Bamboo/Glitz

No comments: