Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dh got fired....

Or laid off or whatever you want to call it. You know I should have fucking known...that stupid ass car dealership did it to him last year same time. Well they did it in Oct last time and I thought we were all good this year, I mean come on he was selling 12 cars a month....I was looking forward to a stress free holiday season where I didn't have to go sell everything of value to pay the bills. NICE...At least he had a job interview today....we won't know for a few days, till then it's back to slinging pizzas. Ok I have to put it in overdrive and start spinning more yarn for the shop......

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

oh no, that sucks
my husband just got "laid off" last month due to finances, but was able to slip right into another job

i hope the same for your hubby.

take care

Angie said...

what a bummer...
hope he gets another ASAP,
your yarns fab so get it out there
sure youll sell loads,
sending good wishes