Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!!

My little Woodland FarieHere is Gooey in her Woodland Fairie getup. The wings were handmade...not by me. Dh got them at the Jazz Fest this summer. I did make that spiffy sweater and the sweet TuTu :)

Look at all my candy!!! Here is her candy...not bad for a 4yo huh?

Tomorrow it's back to work :) I've been spinning some yarn for the shop and working on x-mas gifts....I really hope I can get them all done in time...I have finished a couple things and dyed some roving :) I'm getting much better at it...sooooo you may see it in the shop soon! Ok off to bed...lots of crap to do tomorrow!

3 comments:

Falkor15 said...

Wow that is alot of candy. She is very cute.

merlinthecat said...

Woogie!!!! You left a comment!!!!

Momma Monkey said...

Oh no way !!

I had to click on that picture to look at it close, she is SO beautiful !!