Saturday, October 13, 2007

Damn

So I feel like I haven't gotten a thing done in the last 2 day, but it truth I've skeined about 3lbs of yarn (4 more to go), started my knitted gift for Kath, a goodie for my sp, worked on socks for gooey, spun almost a whole bobbin of orange merino, and am so close to finishing my test socks it hurts, all with a toothache that makes me want to blow my brains out...(I wouldn't do that till I've used up all my sock yarn hehehehe and well that will take a freakin life time) But anyway the tooth is feeling better right now, I'm so going to get this damn thing ripped out of my head next week! No new yarn for a wile boohoo...but hell at this point I don't really care. My goal for the weekend is to finish those sock tomorrow and skein the rest of the sock yarn so I can start dying next week. I also have a bunch of new handspun that has to be washed and stuff..I'd like to get my sp goodie done so I can get that package out by the end of next week.

In other news it looks like we'll be doing x-mas eve at my house this year...that means more knitting....My plans are 4 pairs of wrist warmer (fetching) 3 hats for the boys, 3 crochet toys, my sister thing I can't talk about cause she reads my blog, Socks for dh, and my non knitting thing for Kath, and there may be a few little things like dishcloths or something....well I guess it's not too big of a list. I do have to say I love having a stash, I'm going to try my hardest not to go buy yarn, the only thing I may have to get is the dishcloth cotton, all I have is a cone of variegated pink/white/blue that is, well, ugly and some acrylic for the toys. The good thing is everything I need is super cheap and I can do for under $10 or so :) Oh and we'll have to buy all the food...but that's ok because it will be nice to see all of DH brothers together mostly becauseone will be home from Iraq after 18mo (he should be back in about a month).

So anyway that what has been going on with me...

No comments: