Monday, September 03, 2007

Some Real Content :)

Socks for gooey
When I spun up that custom yarn I save a bit of the batts to spin up a little yarn for myself..here is what it looks like knitted up. This is a toddler size sock....if you click on the picture and look at the big size you can see the color changes better. I really like how this yarn turned out. And well it's nice to knit with my own yarn :)
Close up of socks for gooey Here is some stitch detail for you.

Boo Well I have this thing for little crochet animals and stuff. These were from a pattern I found on etsy...there is also a witch and a spider I haven't done yet!

Sock for DHDh has been bugging me for some more socks....so here's some.....

4 comments:

Batty said...

Beautiful socks, both the hand spun ones and the husband socks. I'm such a sucker for Opal Hundertwasser, it's one of my favorites!

Now, that ghost and pumpkin combo I just have to have. And there's a witch? Must have, they are just too cute!

Biby Cletus said...

hi there, i stumbled across your blog while randomly searching the blogosphere, nice one you have here, i also find the design to my liking. do keep up the good work.

warm regards from the other side of planet earth. i'll be back for more.

Deep Regards

Biby Cletus

Momma Monkey said...

Love the ghost. MonkeyBoy needs one. :)

I cannot beleive for gorgeous that handspun is. It knits up so SO purty !!

Sygnet Creations said...

OMG I love the halloween stuff tooo cute.. I am by far not a knitter..thinkI did it once in my life and it was a flop... Very nice details..LOVE it