Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Secret Stash Questions!

Questionnaire:

1) When is you birthday? May 9th
2) How long have you been spinning? A little over a year.
3) How long have you been blending your fibers? A little over a year.
4) What types of blends do you like to make and spin? Hmmm I love blending bamboo, soysilk, milk fiber, etc with merino...but I also like the funky blends with chucks and stuff... I love mohair and wool...alpaca with anything...Silk mmm silk :)
5) What types of fibers do you NOT like? Are you allergic to any kinds of fiber? mmm I really have no desire to try cotton. I'm not allergic to anything.
6) What are your favorite colors? mmm Green. Funky color combos, like olive and teal. Anything and brown....I like most anything depending on my mood.
7) What are you least favorite colors? Navy blue...HATE IT!
8) What type of yarns do you like to spin? (singles, plied, novelty, fingering, bulky, ect.) Plied sock wt mostly, but I do like spinning novelty with beads and funky things.
9) What type of blending equipment do you use? I have a drum cards and a hackle, but I haven't used the hackle much.
10) What type of wheel or spindle do you spin on? I have a Kromski Symphony and a starter spindle that I don't really use much...
11) What do you do with your handspun yarn? I sell alot of my sock yarn, or i use it.
12) What are your interests outside of spinning? Knitting, reading, beading, soap making.
13) What types of music do you like? Bands like Green Day, Face to Face, All, Bad Religion, Misfits, DK, Decendents...etc., but I also enjoy some newer band and a little 50cent or Akon every once in a wile...all depends on my mood.
14) What types of movies do you like? Scifi, fantasy, period films, comedy, drams.
15) Do you collect anything? Post cards, sock yarn, vintage knitting needles, fiber, Indonesian rod and shadow puppets.
16) What types of candy and snacks do you like and dislike? I hate anything with penutbutter in it. I love carmal and toffee and chewy things like salt water taffy...and well chocolate. I love salty and sweet like chocolate covered pretzels.
17) Do you have any food allergies to common "goodies"? (ie: chocolate, nuts, etc.) None

No comments: