Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Knitty Board RBSS


Knitty Board RBSS
Originally uploaded by merlinthecat.

My Sp was Bluroux and she gave me some super cool stuff! There is Nova Socks from Fleece Artist. I love the colors and have never used this yarn! I can't wait! The KP is Risata, a cotton wool blend that I would have never bought for myself! Its soo soft I can't wait to try this one too, oh and the Tofutsies is in a color I've wanted for a wile!

There was also a very cool book with tons of crafty stuff for Gooey and I to do, some yummy candy (gooey has the candy watch on right now), a super cute beer cap magnet, a little note book, a very pretty post card....and my fav thing out of the whole box a super cool hand made bracelet!!!! I love everything! Thank you sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Blu Roux said...

So glad you like the package, merlinthecat!
It was a challenge to decide what to send to someone who spins and dyes such lovely yarn as you do, but that made it fun for me. :-)
If the bracelet doesn't fit right, you can always play around with the bead arrangement to size it down.

-Liz