Saturday, July 07, 2007

Today was a big mail day :)

Spinning sp boxThe white is 4 oz of Targhee. I had dyed up some Targhee for my SP and wished I had order some for myself...now I have some! 4 oz of handpainted by my sp Wensleydale. I love the colors! Some yummy baths goodies a pretty card and CANDY...those will so be gone! Thank SP I love everything! I'm still not 100% on who you are....
Sweet Etsy find!Here is a Fracken sweet etsy find! You can find these and other super funny cards at PigseyArt.etsy.com! I also got a funny b-day card for my sister...but I can't show you that cause she reads my blog...Hi Woogie!
SW Mill ends from Black Lamb Here is 3 lbs of super nice Superwash Merino mill ends from Black Lamb, or shpherder on ebay. If you haven't tried her fiber yet, you must! Great deals!

Twisted Shiny sock yarn in Filanon I did a little test knitting form Meg from Twisted and this is what I got :) Shiny in Filanon! This yarn is soooo nice, along with all her others! It is 50% Superwash Merino and 50% Tencel! This is my first Tencel blend sock yarn!!! I can't wait to knit with it! If you haven't triedd Meg's yarn yet you must! (twisted.etsy.com) Meg is a super nice person and she handpaints some SWEET yarn!

I also got a movie from half.com and some bills and junk mail...but that was no fun!

1 comment:

Batty said...

That's a great mail day! Like a birthday, only all yarn and fiber.