Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Finished Something :)

Here is a little sweater I made Gooey for the Fall.
Yarn Online Cicada 5 balls I think
Needles size 7 KP Cirs
Pattern Top Down, made it up as I went.
I plan on making a few more...now I just have to figure out how to do some waist shaping....


Gooey's new Sweater

We went to the Detroit Zoo over the weekend...here is a couple pics, click on one and it will take you to flickr to see the rest..
Zoo

zoo

In other news Momma-Monkey and I have started working on the next round of Sock Kits now that we are all sold out....I'm going to go with something I haven't done in awile for sock yarn! There will be 3 new handspun kits and 3 more handpainted kits with 2 of each. There is a set of kits floating around from last time that should be posted soon..I know the bags have not been nice to MM :) I should have some new handpainted sock yarn in my shop in early AUG...I think I'm going to dye up some lace also...maybe. Oh and I have 2 new handspun socks to list soon :)

Momma-Monkey is doing a small shop update this week with some new bags and some more spinning kits....so go check them out! Her bags are GREAT! I really need to learn how to link things...but go to the side bar and click on her blog...it will take you to her shop!

As for knitting...I have been working mostly on Gooey's sweater...Now that it's done I have to finish up a really beautiful test knit for Socktopia! Oh and work on MS3...

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love Gooey's sweater! She's sooo cute!
I can't wait for you and Momma's next kit. I bought Eugenia and it's just gorgeous. I haven't had time to start on it yet, but I walk by and stroke the yarn daily.