Monday, June 18, 2007

Secret Project!


So I've been talking about this Secret Project...Now I can tell you about it! Momma-Monkey and I have been working on these great sock kits.
The kits will include a Monkey Bag, a Notion bag with a beaded zipper pull, handmade stitch markers, a sock pattern, and yarn that I dyed just for the kits.

There will also be kits with my handspun sock yarn. There are very few of them and they are one of a kind!
As of right now this is the only place you can get my handspun sock yarn.

Check out Monkey Toes on Thr. Jun 21 at about 2pm EST!

2 comments:

Patty said...

OMG!
You guys are too much!
Someone has to give me the strength to be able to wait until the 21st.

Batty said...

I NEED one of those. And yes, I was yelling with excitement, more or less. Must have!