Sunday, March 18, 2007

I've been knitting really I have...

 beady goodness Poly/llama/alpaca/mohair

Superwash Suri Alpaca, glitzSuperwash merino/suri alpaca/glitz

I've finished my test knits for Socktopia. They were so much fun to knit and I can't wait to see them as patterns! I will be soon spinning yarny goodness for prizes for Socktopia! I can't wait, I'll get to try fiber combos I haven't spun before. I updated the shop this weekend, the above yarn and batts are there. My drum carder and I are good friends! I'm making my way through my stash getting ready for more! I will soon up date the shop with new Hand Painted roving and sock yarns. I hoping for mid Apr at the latest. As for knitting I've been working on a special gift for my friend Krissy and my March Socktopia socks. Finshed pics coming soon!

No comments: