Saturday, October 28, 2006

Stuff I'm Working on

I'm making these Jaywalkers from MagKnits as a x-mas gift. I'm using size 0 needles and Regina sock yarn, but you can see that. I really like this pattern for this yarn.
Here is another x-mas gift. They are Go With The Flow Socks from the summer 05 IK. I'm using size 0 needles and you can see what kind of yarn I'm using. I wanted to get these pictures up before FYFS. I think I'm going to get all my gifts done on time, I have one more pair of socks I have to cast on for, but I'm going to wait till I get at least one pair done first. I also would like to spin some sock yarn for my sister for x-mas. I haven't touched my wheel in about a week and I miss her....must finish some of this knitting first. Oh I do have to say this I'm so glad that I have 2 pairs of all my smaller sock needles. Posted by Picasa

No comments: