Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I've done something very bad...:)

I ordered over $500 in yarn online in the last 2 days. I love tax returns. I ordered yarn from Smileys, Ellens, handpaintedyarn.com, yarn market, and knitpicks!!! I did order some really cool Cherry Tree Hill possum lace weight yarn from yarn market, I got the very last skien of the color I wanted..... Oh and I checked my order just for the hell of it and they are giving me a free pattern of the day calander...That is soo cool, I'm so going to order from them again!!! And I'm going to tell everyone how great they are! Now I just have to wait for my yarn, most of it should come next week! Ellen's was super fast, I ordered late late sunday night and I got my yarn today, I'll also be ordering from them again. I can't wait to play in my yarn!!!! As for what I'm working on still BO (at least I've picked it up again) I love lace knitting, I ordered mostly sock and lace yarn...my two knitting true loves. I'm also working on Happy sock, lace and sock....yumm, Jill's baby blanket, and some socks for Joe, for his b-day next week, I want to wip out another pair, total 3 for his birthday. All made of wool-ease sport.

No comments: