Saturday, October 15, 2005

Nekko is doing great!

Little Nekko is ajusting well to her new home, no new pictures but I will take more soon. Her cold is gone. I did have to deworm her and give her a flea bath today. (I wanted to wait tell she was feeling better) She let us give her a bath, a real live bath. She is such a mellow cat, playful at times but mostly just hangs out in the office and sleeps on the pile of printer paper. She does like to come out and mess with my yarn wile I'm knitting. I did find her sleeping in the crib with Gooey the other day, soo cute, I couldn't get a picture, I'm sure it will happen again. Right know she is sitting on my lap and purring her little head off. Maggie loves to sniff at her, and well Morgy doesn't really care for her, but then again Morgy doesn't really like anyone...Thats my Morgy.
As for knitting I finished the wrap sweater I was working on. Picture coming soon! I did start another sweater using Patons Divine, I so love this yarn, I know a lot of people think it sucks, but well whatever! I haven't touched the cable sock from IK in weeks or BO, well it's been months for BO...one day I will finish it! I do need to find a make a scarf with my chunky alpaca before it gets cold out. I won't have nearly as much time for knitting now that I'm going to start working again next week. (I start on Tue)...This is the 3rd time I've worked for this company, the other 2 times I quit...WALKED OUT...the reasons were good, but still. Well I guess they like me. I have mixed fellings about going back to work...on one had I want my own money, on the other I like to sit on my ass all day and knit....more money more yarn...less time to knit..hmmmm. This place has some big time problems, I found out yesterday that one of my Asst.Mgt was doing coke in the back room with the sales person, wile the store was open, and no one was on the floor, WTF, she is so gone, thank god she hasn't work 90 days yet. I'm sure I'll be bitching alot about work here.... Well I better get to bed, I have to get up with gooey tomorrow...(she's been away for 2 nights so I got to sleep in) yeah for me. good night, and Fuck off spamers!

No comments: