Monday, May 30, 2005

Why oh why??

Oh why oh why do I go on a mad cleaning spree when my MIL is coming over??? she already thinks I don't do stuff around the house. I mean come one Cortney why put your self out? Oh for fucks sake! (thanks stephie for the great line) Yes I should be cleaning right now....

As for knitting I've been working on a ton of stuff I finished a pair of super cute baby socks for Miss Jenna's new baby, a gift for Kath's party on the 1oth (can't post pictures cause you might see it kath but you'll like it!) I've also been playing around with some bag patterns, I think I'm on my way to writing one, I'll post it here when I'm done! anyway I must get my ass in to gear!

1 comment:

ryan ladd said...

I'm starting an organization, maybe you are intrested. It's calles People's front against Ceil, or PFAC for short. If you would like to discuss this more, meet me down at peer 11 after midnight in the fishing district and bring no one!!
The code word is "I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE COD SPECIAL PLEASE"


PS. This is a potluck type event, if you dont bring a dish to share their will be a $4.50 charge to eat on top of the $10.00 drink ticket.